Please take the time to read through the information below to ensure your mobilisation happens quickly and smoothly.
IN ORDER TO MOBILISE TO AN CORE LITHIUM SITE, THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
Prior to mobilising to a MinRes site (FIFO) or entering site (DIDO), you will be required to undertake a COVID-19 RAT test.
- Please note you must have a negative RAT test completed prior to flying/driving to site, tests must be be uploaded the morning of the mobilisation to site.
- Register your negative test result using the following link
- Please register your Pre-Mobilisation RAT Test here where you will be required to upload a photo of your negative RAT (with the current date written on it) alongside your driver’s licence.
- Site will be able to access the data from the HelloWorks spreadsheet to flag the staff who have not been compliant with uploading their results.
If you have any issues or concerns, please liaise with your MRL Site administration team relevant to the mobilisation site.
The below client forms must be uploaded into MRL INX + Process for MRL to process.
CORE LTHIUM hold face to face inductions on Monday’s & Thursday’s you will be required to arrive the night prior if FIFO and if DIDO you will be required to be waiting at the MRL collection point prior to 5am.
DIDO – Bus Collection from Coolalinga Bus Depot on Girraween Rd The Bus will depart at 5:00AM
CORE LITHIUM – Traffic Management Plan – Coolalinga Park and Ride
- Current Driver’s Licence Back & Front – Check the status of a WA Licence
- Working at Heights (within 2 year period role specific)
- Confined Space (within 2 year period role specific)
- Gas Testing (within 2 year period role specific)
- CPR & LVR (within 12 months validity – Electricians only)
- Section 44 (Supervisors only)
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
If you’re unsure of the additional certificate requirements please ask your MRL site contact.
Your site contact is the person who engaged you on your specific project or site to undertake work.
You’re required to complete an online induction via our Learning Management System (LMS).
Once your mobilisation workflow has been committed, new profiles will be sent an auto email with login details to complete the mandatory inductions.
If the profile already exists please provide the below link to your personnel and advise them to complete a password reset (noting that the username is the email address provided in + Process)
If you have trouble logging in or have any questions, please email our Induction Support team.
Our Inductions team is available to assist you:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Ph: 08 9315 8913
SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILISATION APPLICATION:
Once you’re ready to submit your mobilisation, make sure you have all the required documents (filled out) on hand:
1. Log in to our INX+ Process System – submit your details and site entry requirements.
2. Your mobilisation will then be in the system for processing and you’ll receive communication from the system with the status of your mobilisation once in progress.
3. Once all requirements have been met, your mobilisation is confirmed and you’ll receive confirmation from our Mobilisations team.