IN ORDER TO MOBILISE TO KENS BORE, THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
- The below items must be supplied to MinRes at the time of mobilisation:
- Instant Drug & Alcohol Screen (less than 90 days old)
- MinRes Contractor Medical Declaration form(completed and signed)
The below must be held on file MinRes reserves the right to request a copy at anytime:
A full PEM medical should be held on file valid 12 months from completion
The Medical should have the below components:
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment
- Standard Audiometry
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Current Driver’s Licence Back & Front – Check the status of a WA Licence
- Working at Heights (within 2 year period role specific)
- Confined Space (within 2 year period role specific)
- Gas Testing (within 2 year period role specific)
- CPR & LVR (within 12 months validity – Electricians only)
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card) – Construction Sites/Projects Only
If you’re unsure of the additional certificate requirements please ask your MinRes site contact.
Your site contact is the person who engaged you on your specific project or site to undertake work.
You’re required to complete an online induction via our Learning Management System (LMS).
Once you create profile workflow has been committed, new profiles will be sent an auto email with login details to complete the mandatory inductions.
If the profile already exists please provide the below link to your personnel and advise them to complete a password reset (noting that the username is the email address provided in + Process)
Our Inductions team is available to assist you:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you have trouble logging in or have any questions, please email our Induction Support team.
Kens Bore personnel fly on Monday morning on the Virgin charter to Onslow, then bus to site:
Perth to Onslow:
VA2537 Dep: 05:00 Arr: 07:00
Onslow to Perth:
VA2536 Dep: 07:40 Arr: 09:40
Kens Bore personnel fly on Friday morning on the Virgin charter to Onslow, then bus to site:
Perth to Onslow:
VA9431 Dep: 05:00 Arr: 07:00
VA2537 Dep: 05:40 Arr: 07:40
Onslow to Perth:
VA9430 Dep: 07:40 Arr: 09:40
VA2536 Dep: 08:45 Arr: 10:45
All Commercial flights must be prior approved by the site GM you can obtain this approval via your MinRes site contact.
ALL ONSLOW CONSTRUCTION MOBILISATION SUBMISSIONS REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS’ NOTICE.
Should you need to mobilise outside of this timeframe, you must seek MinRes GM approval using the below approval template.
GM Approval Request Template that must be used:
As the General Manager responsible for this request, I hereby approve for the above worker to be expedited and acknowledge the below MANDATORY requirements may not be met prior to arrival on site.
- Medical / MinRes DAS results (including Medical Declaration)
- 10 x MinRes Mandatory Online pre-mob Inductions
- LMS – Code of Conduct & Business Integrity
- LMS – Corporate Safety Induction
- LMS – MinRes Manual Handling
- LMS – Hazard Report Card,Take Time & JHA
- LMS – MinRes – Safe and Respectful Behaviours
- LMS – Critical Risk Management (CRM) Awareness
- LMS – Lock Holder, Isolation and Tagging
- LMS – MRL Barricading Procedure
- LMS – Induction – Onslow CSI Specific
- LMS – MinRes – Site Disturbance
Any other non-client related site entry requirements and commercial flights
The approval must be uploaded into the INX +process workflow prior to submission.
If you would like further information on our villages and services that are provided please click the link below:
SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILISATION APPLICATION:
Once you’re ready to submit your mobilisation, make sure you have all the required documents (filled out) on hand:
1. Log in to our INX+ Process System – submit your details and site entry requirements.
2. Your mobilisation will then be in the system for processing and you’ll receive communication from the system with the status of your mobilisation once in progress.
3. Once all requirements have been met, your mobilisation is confirmed and you’ll receive confirmation from our Mobilisations team.