Please take the time to read through the information below to ensure your mobilisation happens quickly and smoothly.
Stemmings & Screenings
IN ORDER TO MOBILISE TO RIO TINTO STEMMINGS & SCREENINGS, THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
Prior to mobilising to an MRL – Rio Tinto site (FIFO) or entering site (DIDO), you will be required to undertake COVID-19 screening at the Rio Tinto tents at the airport screening testing facility to obtain your wrist bands to board aircraft,
For Regional locations please contact your MRL Rio Tinto Site administration team for Update locations.
- Current Driver’s Licence Back & Front – Check the status of a WA Licence
- Working at Heights (within 2 year period role specific)
- Confined Space (within 2 year period role specific)
- Gas Testing (within 2 year period role specific)
- CPR & LVR (within 12 months validity – Electricians only)
- Section 44 (Supervisors only)
- Rio Tinto Competency Declaration Form (completed and signed)
- Rio Tinto Medication Declaration Form (completed and signed)
If you’re unsure of the role-specific ticket requirements, please as your MRL site contact.
Your site contact is the person who engaged you on your specific project or site to undertake work.
- RTIO PRH Hub Essentials – Part of first day
- RTIO PRH Hub Essentials for Site – Part of first day
- RTIO Lock Holder – Part of first day
- RTIO Personal Isolation Officer – Second day
- Electrical Workers Competency + Arc Flash (Electricians only) – Additional day of training
- Permit Isolations Officer (Electrical Supervisors only)
RTIO Scodle must be provided with your mobilisation request submission:
- PRH Rio Tinto Essentials (WBT) – Must be valid
- PRH Cov-19 Social Distancing Hygiene
- RTIO Basic Geotechnical Awareness
- RTIO Advanced Geotechnical Awareness
- RTIO Geotech Hazards for Natural Slopes
- RTIO Fibrous Minerals Awareness
- RTIO Cultural Awareness in Rio Tinto
- RTIO Pit Permit Rules V19 Awareness
- RTIO Pit Permit Rules V19 Driving
- RTIO Pit Permit Rules V19 Engagement
- RTIO Respiratory Protection Awareness
- RTIO Noise Awareness
- PRH Heat Stress Prevention Measures
- RT Hand Safety Awareness
- RTIO Manual Handling Awareness
- RTIO (WA) Extinguisher Use Renew
- RTIO Positive Radio Communication
- RTIO Black Shale Awareness
- RTIO Working at Heights Gap Training
- RTIO Fixed Plant Essentials
- RTIO MEM Essentials – IF MEM WORKSHOP PERSONAL
All Rio Tinro mobilisation submissions require a minimum of 7 days’ notice.
Should you need to mobilise outside of this timeframe, you must seek MRL GM approval using the below approval template.
GM Approval Request Template that must be used:
As the General Manager responsible for this request, I hereby approve for the above worker to be expedited and acknowledge the below site entry requirements may not be met prior to arrival on site.
- Medical / MRL DAS results (including Medical Declaration & FFW)
- 4 x MRL Online pre-mob Inductions
- Any other non-client related site entry requirements
Please note Rio Tinto requirements cannot be exempt by any MRL person.
The approval must be uploaded into the INX +process workflow prior to submission.
- You’re required to complete an online induction via our Learning Management System (LMS).Once your mobilisation workflow has been committed, new profiles will be sent an auto email with login details to complete the mandatory inductions.
If the profile already exists please provide the below link to your personnel and advise them to complete a password reset (noting that the username is the email address provided in + Process)
If you have trouble logging in or have any questions, please email our Induction Support team.
Our Inductions team is available to assist you:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Ph: 08 9315 8950 (option 1)
SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILISATION APPLICATION:
Once you’re ready to submit your mobilisation, make sure you have all the required documents (filled out) on hand:
1. Log in to our INX+ Process System – submit your details and site entry requirements.
2. Your mobilisation will then be in the system for processing and you’ll receive communication from the system with the status of your mobilisation once in progress.
3. Once all requirements have been met, your mobilisation is confirmed and you’ll receive confirmation from our Mobilisations team.