We aim to provide a home-away-from-home for our guests by combining an unmatched food service with modern facilities.
We currently manage four mine site accommodation villages, comprising more than 1,200 quality rooms, offering nutritious meals and premium comforts.
Our Process Minerals International business (PMI), provides a full range of services to build, operate and manage mine site accommodation villages.
At our villages you can expect a high quality, full-service offering, including:
- Catering – our highly experienced chefs offer restaurant-quality meals on every occasion.
- Accommodation and village management – with a centralised accommodation office using leading industry software, we are more efficient and effective in room allocations whilst taking into consideration roster requirements.
- Cleaning and laundry services – our cleaning services use the best industrial products, tools, and our staff are highly trained.
- Village cleaning – we aim for the highest standards for hygiene, comfort and presentation.
- Recreation and entertainment – our state-of-the-art gym facilities, wet mess and retail facilities for residents provide the ideal space to socialise, interact and relax.
- Facilities management – our tailored packages for plumbing, electrical, pest control and carpentry facilities will keep your camp running smoothly.
- Water management – we can provide water testing to provide complete peace of mind.
- Complete aerodrome management – our Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) accredited personnel can manage on-site aerodrome facilities.
- Bus service management – our bus services are a safe and reliable transport option for village guests.