Before starting work at any MinRes office, you must complete the relevant entry requirements.
MinRes Osborne Park
Concierge Operation Hours
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm – Excluding Public Holidays
- Email: 20WD.Concierge@mrl.com.au
Call Mobilisations Workflow Submission Issues 08 9315 8999
- Monday to Friday 6am to 6pm – Excluding Public Holidays
- Option 1 – Mobilisation workflow submission issues
If you need visitor access to 14 & 20 Walters Drive please make sure your MinRes site contact sends a Sine Pro invitation,
Once you receive this invitation you will be able to attend the 20 WD ground floor Concierge desk, if you’re having trouble the team will be able to assist.
Maintenance contractor mobilisation requests must be submitted by the contracting company in INX +Process system or directly to 20WD.Concierge@mrl.com.au team once the team have processed the 14 & 20WD inductions will be issued and the contractor will be advised to attend the building to complete relevant works.
There is 3 type of Office based Contractor accesses, please make sure that your liaise directly with your MinRes site contact or Hiring Manager to obtain the correct building and IT accesses.
Upon your access being processed you will need to complete a few short LMS inductions around the Walters Drive building Visitors & Evacuation protocols.
- Contractors who will supply their own IT equipment w/ no access to MinRes servers:
- Contractors Requiring MinRes IT equipment w/ access to MinRes servers:
- Contractors only requiring MinRes email address:
You must send your MinRes site contact the below documents to assist in building & IT access:
- Travel & Accommodation form (filled out with all correct information, as there is no travel the dates should reflect your arrival and departure, or select a 5:2 roster if ongoing access is needed)
- Current Driver’s Licence Back & Front – Check the status of a WA Licence
As all site-based employee’s requiring access to the buildings with or without MinRes IT accounts, just need to contact the team at 20WD.Concierge@mrl.com.au.