Our 2022 – 2023 Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Report submission is an overview of our progress on gender equity metrics such as female participation and gender pay equity.
MinRes has made positive progress on gender equality, with female workforce participation up from 17.4% in the 2020-21 reporting period, to 22.2% this year, while the representation of female managers has nearly doubled since 2020-21, growing from 8.5% to 15.1% this year.
The report submissions can be found below:
- Public Questionnaire Report
- Corporate Group Public Workforce Management Statistics
- Corporate Group Public Workplace Profile
Our Gender Equity Strategy for 2024 incorporates seven Key Focus Areas:
- Gender balance
- Pay Equality
- Leadership and accountability
- Gender Policy and Procedures
- Women in Leadership and Emerging Women
- Safe and Respectful Behaviours
- Gendered Violence and Domestic and Family Violence
Improving female representation across our sites and offices will continue to be a key focus for our business.