Please take the time to read through the information below to enable your mobilisation to happen quickly and smoothly.
RTIO – CSI REHABILITATION PROJECT
Mobilisation Rehabilitation works will be completed on multiple Rio Tinto site across the Pilbara, please make sure you are provided with the correct site requirements from your MinRes site contact:
- RTIO – Greater Brockman Operations
- RTIO – Hope Downs 4
- RTIO – Rhodes Ridge
- RTIO – Tom Price
- RTIO – West Angelas
- Current Driver’s Licence Back & Front – Check the status of a WA Licence
- NRT – Operate & Maintain a 4WD – RIIVEH305F
- Working at Heights (within 2 year period role specific)
- Confined Space (within 2 year period role specific)
- Gas Testing (within 2 year period role specific)
- CPR & LVR (within 12 months validity – Electricians only)
The below items must be supplied to MinRes at the time of mobilisation:
- LAB Drug & Alcohol Screen (less than 28 days old)
- MinRes Contractor Medical Declaration form (completed and signed)
The below must be held on file MinRes reserves the right to request a copy at anytime:
A full PEM medical should be held on file valid 12 months from completion
The Medical should have the below components:
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment
- Standard Audiometry
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Laboratory Drug and Alcohol Screen (results to be provided)
- Rio Tinto Competency Declaration Form (completed and signed)
- Rio Tinto Medication Declaration Form (completed and signed)
If you’re unsure of the role-specific ticket requirements, please as your MRL site contact.
Your site contact is the person who engaged you on your specific project or site to undertake work.
- RTIO PRH Hub Essentials – Part of first day
- RTIO PRH Hub Essentials for Site – Part of first day
- RTIO Lock Holder – Part of first day
- RTIO Personal Isolation Officer – Part of the Second day
- CPPFES2005 – Demonstrate First Fire Attack (or approved equivalent) – Part of the Third day
- Electrical Workers Competency + Arc Flash (Electricians only) – Additional day of training
- Permit Isolations Officer (Electrical Supervisors only)
RTIO Scodle must be provided with your mobilisation request submission:
- PRH Rio Tinto Essentials – (Must Be Valid)
- RTIO Manual Handling Awareness
- RTIO Heat Stress Training and Assessment
- RTIO Positive Radio Communication
- PRH Trimble SNS Awareness
- RTIO Fire Extinguisher Use
- RTIO Individual Rail Access Road Permit
- RTIO Respiratory Awareness Session
- RTIO Fibrous Minerals Awareness
- RTIO Geotech Hazards for Natural slopes
- RTIO Basic Geotechnical Awareness
- RTIO Advanced Geotechnical Awareness
- RTIO Heritage Awareness
- RTIO Res Dev Field Induction
All Rio Tinro mobilisation submissions require a minimum of 7 days’ notice.
Should you need to mobilise outside of this timeframe, you must seek MRL GM approval using the below approval template.
GM Approval Request Template that must be used:
As the General Manager responsible for this request, I hereby approve for the above worker to be expedited and acknowledge the below MANDATORY requirements may not be met prior to arrival on site.
- Medical / MinRes DAS results (including Medical Declaration & FFW)
- 5 x MinRes Mandatory Online pre-mob Inductions
- Corporate Safety Induction
- Code of Conduct and Business Integrity
- Manual Handling
- Hazard Report Card, Take Time and Job Hazard Analysis
- LMS – MinRes – Safe and Respectful Behaviours
Any other non-client related site entry requirements and commercial flights
Please note Rio Tinto requirements cannot be exempt by any MRL person.
The approval must be uploaded into the INX +process workflow prior to submission.
You’re required to complete an online induction via our Learning Management System (LMS).
Once your mobilisation workflow has been committed, new profiles will be sent an auto email with login details to complete the mandatory inductions.
If the profile already exists please provide the below link to your personnel and advise them to complete a password reset (noting that the username is the email address provided in + Process)
Our Inductions team is available to assist you:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you have trouble logging in or have any questions, please email our Induction Support team.
SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILISATION APPLICATION:
Once you’re ready to submit your mobilisation, make sure you have all the required documents (filled out) on hand:
1. Log in to our INX+ Process System – submit your details and site entry requirements.
2. Your mobilisation will then be in the system for processing, and you’ll receive communication from the system with the status of your mobilisation once in progress.
3. Once all requirements have been met, your mobilisation is confirmed, and you’ll receive confirmation from our Mobilisations team.