Please take the time to read through the information below to ensure your mobilisation happens quickly and smoothly.
Onslow Construction personnel require additional inductions to be completed, please check MINRES REQUIRED INDUCTIONS section below.
Onslow Construction Mobilisation guidelines
Please note the below Mobilisation guidelines, effective immediately.
- All mobilisation/remobilisation workflows must be submitted to approval level 1 stage at least 7 days prior to forecasted mobilisation date.
- Any workflows submitted within the 7-day cut-off, will require GM approval. This must be gained via your MinRes site contact.
- Any workflows submitted within the 7-day cut-off, will not guarantee flights, accommodation, or transportation.
- Workflows must be submitted with all site entry requirements attached, incomplete workflows will be returned and will need to be resubmitted to meet the 7-day cut-off.
- GM approval templates are found on the relevant MinRes Owner site the mobilisation website, Onslow Specific template must be utilised.
|Mobilisation Day||Cut-off for Submission|