Please take the time to read through the information below to ensure your mobilisation happens quickly and smoothly.
Buldania – Pantoro
The below required clearance & forms need to be completed in full and uploaded into + Process
- National Police Clearance within last 12 months including site entry
- NGP-ADM-FRM-001 – Site Access Form
- NGP-ADM-FRM-003 – Journey Management Plan
- GSDU Release of information form 2022 – DO NOT ELECTRONICALLY SIGN
- Current Driver’s Licence Back & Front – Check the status of a WA Licence All Candidates must hold a valid driver’s licence even if they’re not driving on site.
- NRT – Operate and Maintain a 4WD Drive Vehicle – Required for all roles.
- Working at Heights (within 2 year period role specific)
- Confined Space (within 2 year period role specific)
- Gas Testing (within 2 year period role specific)
- Valid High Risk Work Licence (role specific))
- CPR & LVR (within 12 months validity – Electricians only)
The below items must be supplied to MinRes at the time of mobilisation:
- MRL Release of Medical Information Declaration – Pantoro Limited – Buldania
- Full Medical – (less than 12 months old, Medical should have the below components:
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment
- Standard Audiometry
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Instant or Laboratory Drug and Alcohol Screen within 90 days (results to be provided)
- MinRes Contractor Medical Declaration form (completed and signed)
All personnel mobilising to site are required to complete mandatory online inductions via our Learning Management System (LMS).
Once your create profile workflow has been committed, new profiles will be sent an auto email with login details to complete the mandatory inductions.
If the profile already exists please provide the below link to your personnel and advise them to complete a password reset (noting that the username is the email address provided in + Process)
Our Inductions team is available to assist you:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you have trouble logging in or have any questions, please email our Induction Support team.
These induction will be issued by the client once you have submitted all requirements to MinRes via + Process and MinRes has processed the request with the client.
- NGP – Site Access Induction – ONLINE MODULE
- NGP – General Safety Induction – ONLINE MODULE
- NGP – Light Vehicle Theory – Surface – ONLINE MODULE
ALL MINRES MOBILISATION SUBMISSIONS REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS’ NOTICE.
Should you need to mobilise outside of this timeframe, you must seek MinRes GM approval using the below approval template.
GM Approval Request Template that must be used:
As the General Manager responsible for this request, I hereby approve for the above worker to be expedited and acknowledge the below MANDATORY requirements may not be met prior to arrival on site.
- Medical / MinRes DAS results (including Medical Declaration)
- 5 x MinRes Mandatory Online pre-mob Inductions
- Corporate Safety Induction
- Code of Conduct and Business Integrity
- Manual Handling
- Hazard Report Card, Take Time and Job Hazard Analysis
- LMS – MinRes – Safe and Respectful Behaviours
Any other non-client related site entry requirements and commercial flights
Please note Buldania requirements cannot be exempt by any MinRes person.
Please note your GM approval is required to mobilise contractors in an emergency situation such as breakdowns. It is your delegates responsibility to ensure all mandatory training is completed before work is commenced.
SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILISATION APPLICATION:
Once you’re ready to submit your mobilisation, make sure you have all the required documents (filled out) on hand:
1. Log in to our INX+ Process System – submit your details and site entry requirements.
2. Your mobilisation will then be in the system for processing and you’ll receive communication from the system with the status of your mobilisation once in progress.
3. Once all requirements have been met, your mobilisation is confirmed and you’ll receive confirmation from our Mobilisations team.