Please take the time to read through the information below to ensure your mobilisation happens quickly and smoothly.
KCGM – Newmont
IN ORDER TO MOBILISE TO KCGM, THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
KCGM Require a minimum 72 hours notice to process any new mobilisation request, please make sure to take this into account when you’re submitting your request to MINRES as we will return and ask you to resubmit if this requirement is not met.
- Police Clearance (within 12 Months of site arrival)
- KCGM Site Access Personal Medical Details Form
- KCGM – Medication Declaration
The below items must be supplied to MinRes at the time of mobilisation:
- MRL Release of Medical Information Declaration – Northern Star Resources Ltd – KCGM
- Full Medical – (less than 12 months old, Medical should have the below components:
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment
- Standard Audiometry
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Laboratory Drug and Alcohol Screen (results to be provided)
- Lab Drug & Alcohol Screen (less than 28 days old)
- MinRes Contractor Medical Declaration form
You’re required to complete an online induction via our Learning Management System (LMS).
Once your create profile workflow has been committed, new profiles will be sent an auto email with login details to complete the mandatory inductions.
If the profile already exists please provide the below link to your personnel and advise them to complete a password reset (noting that the username is the email address provided in + Process)
Our Inductions team is available to assist you:
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you have trouble logging in or have any questions, please email our Induction Support team.
- Please make sure the KCGM online induction is completed prior to attending site
- Print each of the Completion Certificate(a) to bring with you to site Security Gate
- Please Bring Photo ID For Site Entry
ALL MINRES MOBILISATION SUBMISSIONS REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS’ NOTICE.
Should you need to mobilise outside of this timeframe, you must seek MINRES GM approval using the below approval template.
GM Approval Request Template that must be used:
As the General Manager responsible for this request, I hereby approve for the above worker to be expedited and acknowledge the below MANDATORY requirements may not be met prior to arrival on site.
- Medical / MinRes DAS results (including Medical Declaration)
- 5 x MinRes Mandatory Online pre-mob Inductions
- Corporate Safety Induction
- Code of Conduct and Business Integrity
- Manual Handling
- Hazard Report Card, Take Time and Job Hazard Analysis
- LMS – MinRes – Safe and Respectful Behaviours
Any other non-client related site entry requirements and commercial flights
Please note KCGM requirements cannot be exempt by any MINRES person.
The approval must be uploaded into the INX +process workflow prior to submission.
SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILISATION APPLICATION:
Once you’re ready to submit your mobilisation, make sure you have all the required documents (filled out) on hand:
1. Log in to our INX+ Process System – submit your details and site entry requirements.
2. Your mobilisation will then be in the system for processing and you’ll receive communication from the system with the status of your mobilisation once in progress.
3. Once all requirements have been met, your mobilisation is confirmed and you’ll receive confirmation from our Mobilisations team.