Today, we released our FY22 Half Year Results. We achieved the best half year in MRL’s history for business progress, and our safety and operational performance remained strong.
We made substantial progress in our iron ore, lithium and gas businesses during the last six months which will create significant value for decades to come and which underpins long-term growth for our Mining Services division.
1H22 highlights include:
- Continuing to keep our operations COVID free
- Maintaining a low 12-month rolling Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) of 0.10 and reducing our Total Reportable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR) to 2.25
- Increasing Mining Services production volumes by 18% on pcp
- Exporting 9.9 million wet metric tonnes (wmt) of iron ore
- Exporting 207 thousand dry metric tonnes (dmt) of spodumene
- Delivering a ROIC of 23.9% even in difficult conditions